DEEP DEGREASER is a concentrated alkaline-based cleaner that is extremely effective when it comes to deep-down cleaning of all surfaces with general dirt – including long-standing – caused through a normal build-up on floors from a foot or vehicle traffic.
DEEP DEGREASER is a versatile cleaner that is quick and easy to use while being strong on dirt but at the same time, extremely gentle on surfaces, even the most delicate types. The special formula and careful balance of active ingredients make this the ideal solution for deep-down cleaning and it also provides excellent results on synthetic floor coverings, such as PVC, epoxy or polyurethane resins, and flooring over large areas used as car parks or vehicle areas, inside and out, since it is particularly active against rubber tracks from tires, caused by the transit of cars, forklifts, and trucks.
✓ Concentrated formula
✓ Highly effective against greasy and organic dirt
✓ Deep extractive action
✓ Highly effective against foot-traffic dirt
Suitable for indoor and outdoor applications. Suitable for marble-resin agglomerates, marble-cement agglomerates, quartzresin agglomerates, Slate, Sandstone, Basaltina – Lava stone, Molten basalt, Concrete tiles, Concrete, Craquelé ceramics, Glazed ceramics, Clinker, Bricks, Granite, Polished porcelain tiles, Natural porcelain tiles, Textured porcelain
tiles, Limestone, Marble, Reconstituted stone (Eco stone), Porphyry, Quarzite, Terracotta, Travertine, Tuff
White Pad, Single disk machine
Before applying the product it is necessary to take a preliminary test to evaluate the suitability of the product on an unexposed area or unused piece of material
• Before proceeding with the cleaning, it is advisable to clean away any surface residues, such as dust, debris, and coarse dirt, using a broom or a vacuum cleaner.
• Wait for the surface to be treated to be completely dry.
• Any surfaces close by not to be treated with the product must be protected.
• Apply the product to surfaces with a temperature between +5 and +40°C
• Dilute the product in clean water. Pour 1 part of the product into 2 or 3 parts of water, according to the amount of dirt and the stubbornness of the residues to be removed. To remove extremely stubborn dirt the product can be used undiluted.
• Begin to work the solution on the surface using the preferred tool.
• Let the product act for 10 – 15 minutes, working it every now and then to boost its action.
• Once the time has passed, remove all residues and rinse the whole floor with plenty of water. If the result is only partially achieved, repeat the application process following the same steps and if necessary, slightly increase the concentration of the product in water.
Resume Surface Use
• After carefully removing any residues and rinsing the surface with water, the
floor can be opened to foot traffic.