HIDRO 150 Natural Stone Sealer
AQUA TREATMENT is a water-based, stain-proof impregnating agent for the protection of all types of absorbing material against staining agents. The special formula of AQUA TREATMENT prevents the staining agent from penetrating the material and in this way, it stops the surface from getting stained.
This product can be used on both indoor and outdoor surfaces.
AQUA TREATMENT is a water-based, stain-proof impregnating treatment that provides invisible protection
against staining agents to absorb materials.
AQUA TREATMENT is completely invisible and will not change the appearance, tone or colour of the
treated surface; it does not create surface films, as it is completely absorbed, and it will not change the
original breathability of the treated surface.
AQUA TREATMENT is completely free from volatile organic compounds (VOC Free). It is also ecocompatible and certified safe tob e used with surfaces in contact with foods This is why it is the ideal stainproofing treatment for kitchen tops made of stone or agglomerates.
✓ Great stain-proof protection
✓ UV resistant
✓ It doesn’t yellow overtime
✓ Deeply penetrating
✓ Suitable for all absorbing materials
Suitable for indoor and outdoor applications.
Suitable for Cement marble agglomerates, Marble resin agglomerates, Quartz resin agglomerates, Slate, Sandstone, Basaltina – Lava stone, Clinker, Cotto, Granite, Limestone, Marble, Work tops/Tops in marble, Work tops/Tops in granite, Work tops/Tops in quartz, Porphyry, Quarzite, Terracotta, Travertine, Tuff
Before applying the product it is necessary taking a preliminary test to evaluate the suitability of the product on an unexposed area or unused piece of material Surface Preparation
• Carefully clean the surface, making sure to remove any dust or dirt present.
• Wait for the surface to be treated to be completely dry.
• All surfaces close by not being treated must be protected
• Apply an even layer of product to cover the whole surface being treated, using the preferred tool. Make sure to create a layer that is as seamless and even as possible.
• After about 10 minutes from the application, make sure that there are no residues or excess product on the surface, and redistribute them if necessary, until they are completely absorbed.
• When applying the product to more absorbing surfaces, apply a second coat about 1 hour after the first one, following the same procedure described above.
Resume surface use
Surfaces will be dry about 1 hour from product application. When used on floor surfaces, wait at least 4-6 hours before opening the floor to foot traffic.
INSTRUCTIONS AND GUIDELINES
• Do not apply the product on wet or heated surfaces
• When applying to recently laid or grouted surfaces, wait for the adhesive or grout to cure completely.
• When used on terrecotta and high-absorbing materials AQUA TREATMENT can be applied after a water-repellent sealer. If that is the case it is necessary to wait for the water-repellent sealer to dry completely.
• Before applying the product it is necessary to take a preliminary test to
evaluate its suitability
The equipment used can be cleaned with water