CHOOSING THE SHAPE OF YOUR POOL AND MATERIAL OPTIONS
It’s important to remember when contemplating a design that you should not be limited to a standard rectangle pool. Maybe a Lap Pool is what you want but customizing and personalizing the entire living space should be considered first. Layout the entire area. Patio, entertainment center, maybe a kitchen or firepit. Consider the shape of your backyard and layout of the living space. Maybe a Free Form design, Kidney or L shape. If you are thinking of adding a spa this should be thought out in advance.
Our elegance product line consists of natural stone and exterior porcelain materials to complete any dreamscape. Stone veneers for garden walls, firepits, fireplaces or kitchens centers.
We offer a large selection of in marble, travertine and quartz slabs for outdoor countertops and our French pattern pavers in travertine and marble for patio areas. The collection includes modular patterned porcelain and a variety of other sizes and shades. Our natural stone pool copings are also available in many lengths with a bullnose or eased edge finish.
NT Trading can customize any project and we offer full fabrication and templating services. @www.eleganceus.com
In Same Category
Related by Tags
- The Best Tiles for Your Kitchen Backsplash | ELEGANCE BLOG
- Unique Ways to Use Tile in Your Home | Elegance Blog
- Over the Garden Wall: The Best Wall Tiles for Outdoor Spaces
- Hardscaping Made Simple: How to Install Your Porcelain Pavers
- Make Your Yard More “Elegant”: Pattern Ideas for Italian Porcelain Pavers